Perfecting Our Profession
BLD specializes in electrical leak detection and liner integrity services on geomembrane liners located in various commercial applications and impoundments. The members of BLD have been performing leak detection for approximately 15 years with a total survey area of over 21,000,000 square feet. Each BLD technician has completed the following:
- 40-hour Hazardous Waste Operations and
Emergency Response Training
- 8-hour Annual HAZWOPER Refresher Seminar
- 24-hour New Miner Training (compliant to MSHA Part 46)
- 8-hour Annual Surface Mine Training (compliant to MSHA Part 46)
- 10-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Course
- 30-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training Course
- Permit Required Confined Space Safety Training
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Training
We have extensive knowledge and improvisational skills that can improve quality assurance in the geomembrane service industry. Testing has been performed on smooth, textured, and reinforced geomembranes including, but not limited to, HDPE, LLDPE, PVC, XR-5, Hypalon, and Polypropylene. Our state of the art instrumentations provide accurate information and measurements making data collection detailed and precise.
Seeking Our Objective
Our goal is to educate our customers in understanding the leak detection methods with unparalleled customer service satisfaction and sound reassurance on geomembrane installation. Leak detection is our only business, and we will provide necessary measures beyond our customer’s expectations to achieve their project goals.